Life is What You Make It

There are some who say that life is life, it is meant to be lived and there are some things human beings are not meant to do. Yet dreams, inventions, discoveries, and mysteries still exist. To think that this is all that life has to offer, that you cannot have an increase, is preposterous, at least for those who choose to have it that way. This is inspiration of the power of the mind and body to become something you never have before. This is not about inspirational quotes, this is about discovering something you have already thought of before.*

Friday, August 28, 2015

Update 2013 to 2015

Life catches up with you after a while and then you forget what your dreams were really all about.
It has been two years since I did my senior project. I went ahead and published what I had. Too many people are waiting for me to keep my promise. I sincerely apologize. I will update what I just published when I get to it which may or may not be a while. I am on a whole other idea (that still applies exponentially).

I left abroad for a year and with plenty of time on my hands, I took the liberty of needing my own art therapy. While I was playing around with some new ideas and application I realized that my entire world is a canvas and I can create a potentially healing environment so I started my research.

It was through this research that I came across my current pursuit, Design Studies for Human Health through the Boston Architectural College. Lesley University is still a potential I am realizing once again because of my wondering mind and interdisciplinary approach. Even now I am finding it necessary to simply paint, not just to design for human needs like an architectural prescription to a particular person or groups of people integrating art, design, architecture, computer graphics, geography, economics, environmental health, engineering, and many other fields needed for this integrated approach.

I feel that PNI for the Arts is just as applicable and with a little more time and effort I can journal electronically my progress, mindset, profile, successes, and failures.

So here goes round two in my childhood dreams and endeavors of understanding the potential of our world and its intimate relationship with us.

P.S. Any plots missing in my posts, please comment or message me so that I can address it right away.

P.S. Number 2: I need to update my "site" It is absolutely a pain to read! Formatting will be a project added to the list of to-do's!

No comments:

Post a Comment